Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Its Official!!!


Well, I have been nagged endlessly about updating the blog from aunt Jessica, so here we go!!


About a week ago Paul and I got married! We went to the court house and took the plunge. My parents, brother and two sisters were there as well as my aunts Janece and Carmel. We loved having everyone there and appreciate their support.


Chris will be turning one in a few weeks and we are throwing him a birthday bash at Big Cottonwood Park, he's not sure what is going on, but mom and dad are very excited!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha! As I've told my husband many a time, nagging seems to work ;-)

I'm excited for the party too! I might be more excited that I have a valid excuse to go to Toys R Us...=D Love you guys!

Karene said...

Yeah!!!

Ashlee said...

Congrats Bel! Ok the little guy has really grown up!

Miriam@BeBookBound said...

Okay, I totally just commented on your sister's blog and then I figured out where yours was. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys, and so excited to see your little angel, and SO excited to find you in cyberspace!!!

-your old roomie Miriam

Cody said...

Ah! I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world. I've been out a little while but I'll update soon. Congratulations on EVERYTHING! I really wish we could've made it to the birthday party.... or the wedding! Happy happy :)

Jessica said...

Congrats eb!!! I'm so happy for you! What a cute little guy you guys have!
--Jessica Craw ;)